LG has unveiled their latest and world’s first dual core smartphone, ‘LG Optimus 2X’ or ‘LG P990′. Until now, multi-processors were only common with desktop computers, but now with the advancement in smartphone technology, mobiles also possess dual-core processors to run applications at maximum velocity. The all new LG Optimus 2X 3G smartphone comes with nVidia Tegra 2 chipset to offer users an unprecedented speedy performance, especially while web browsing, multitasking and downloading applications.
This mobile also supports HDMI interface to share photos or play back video easily. Now, it will be easier to connect your smartphone to your compatible TV to view content in full HD. You can even play games for the ultimate gaming experience on the wide 4.0” IPS Touch Screen.
- NVIDIA dual-core 1GHZ processor
- Android Froyo 2.2 (Upgradable to Gingerbread 2.3)
- 4.0” IPS Screen
- Full HD recording (1920×1080)
- HDMI support
- 8 MP camera with 8x Digital Zoom and LED Flash
- 1.3 MP Front camera for video calling
- 6.4 GB Internal Memory and expandable up to 32GB