2011 was certainly the year of ‘Gadgets’. Almost all electronic giants launched some of their best products and fascinate the world by the innovations. Below are some of the best gadgets that were launched in the year 2011:
- Samsung Galaxy S II – Galaxy S II, the phone which runs on Android 2.3 operating system is a combination of great looks and ultimate performance with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen and dual-core 1.2 GHz processor.
- Apple iPad 2 – Apple launched its second generation iPad – the iPad 2 which is much faster than the previous one and includes front and back cameras.
- Nintendo 3DS – Nintendo launched the first gaming console that can provide the stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses.
- Sony PS Vita – Sony recently launched its latest PlayStation ‘Vita’, which has touch-interface with front and back cameras. It also has two knob-like joysticks and gamers can even connect over cell phone networks and Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Kindle Fire – The Kindle Fire is like an all-purpose computer than an e-reader which is the first full-color, touch-screen Kindle. You can watch movies, play games, surf web-pages and do whatever you like to do apart from reading your favorite books.
Though, all these gadgets were launched in 2011 but they will also remain popular in 2012.
Wireless Keyboard for iPad to easily surf internet